Workshop Webinar Pack - Developing Frontline Leaders
Come and see this Workshop Webinar Pack focused on ‘Developing Frontline Leaders to support TPM & Lean / Continuous Improvement’.
The pack consists of:
- A private link to the 2 hour Workshop Webinar recording;
- A copy of the PowerPoint presentation used in the session;
- A detailed 32 page booklet on Developing Frontline Leaders to support TPM & Lean / Continuous Improvement; and
- A Summary Checklist for Developing Frontline Leaders and Task Sheet to assist post session discussion at your site.
Please Note: Once payment is finalised, a confirmation email containing all content of the Workshop Webinar Pack above will be sent to you within 24 hours. If for some reason you do not obtain this email after purchase please contact CTPM via email at email@example.com or via phone on +61 2 4226 6184.
This pack of goodies will enable your site to learn about:
- What attributes should we develop in our Frontline Leaders?
- What skills should we develop in our Frontline Leaders?
- What structure and role description should we have to support the development of our Frontline Leaders?
- What is the best way to develop the desired attributes and skills of our Frontline Leaders?
- What should be a typical day / week of a Frontline Leader?
This Workshop Webinar was designed for a group of people on site to view the recording together, then have a brief discussion after the session regarding what the new learning means for the site and what actions can be taken to apply any of the learning's.
If you have any questions or comments relating to this Workshop Webinar topic, please feel free to contact the presenter Ross Kennedy on firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy!