CI Master Class Pack – Developing a Maintenance Capability that can enhance your TPM journey
Find out more about this CI Master Class Pack focused on ‘Developing a Maintenance Capability that can enhance your TPM journey’.
The pack consists of:
- A private link to the 1 hour CI Master Class recording;
- A copy of the PowerPoint presentation used in the session;
- A Maintenance Innocence to Excellence Matrix;
- A Maintenance Self-Assessment Survey Part A;
- A guideline for the use of the Maintenance Self Assessment Survey (MSAS); and
- A Task Sheet to assist post session discussion at your site.
Please Note: Once payment is finalised, a confirmation email containing all content of the CI Master Class Pack above will be sent to you within 24 hours. If for some reason you do not obtain this email after purchase please contact CTPM via email at email@example.com or via phone on +61 2 4226 6184.
This pack of goodies will enable your site to learn about:
- What is required from Maintenance to support TPM?
- How to evaluate current Maintenance Capability to support TPM? i.e know your starting point;
- Develop your vision of Ideal Maintenance Capability to support TPM for your site; and
- Develop a realistic pathway that engages all Maintenance personnel on site.
This CI Master Class was designed for a group of people on site to view the recording together, then have a brief discussion after the session regarding what the new learning means for the site and what actions can be taken to apply any of the learning's.
If you have any questions or comments relating to this CI Master Class topic, please feel free to contact the presenter Ross Kennedy on firstname.lastname@example.org or at our Head Office on +61 2 4226 6184. We hope you enjoy!