CI Master Class Pack – Ensure Correct Operation of your Production Plant & Equipment
Take a look at this CI Master Class Pack focused on ‘Ensuring the Correct Operation of your Production Plant & Equipment’.
The pack consists of:
- A private link to the 1 hour CI Master Class recording;
- A copy of the PowerPoint presentation used in the session;
- A detailed booklet on Preparation for Macro Education & Training Base Skills Analysis;
- A detailed 15 page booklet on Understanding the concepts of Training within Industry and Standardised Work;
- A detailed 32 page booklet on Developing Frontline Leaders to support TPM & Lean / Continuous Improvement; and
- A Task Sheet to assist post session discussion at your site.
Please Note: Once payment is finalised, a confirmation email containing all content of the CI Master Class Pack above will be sent to you within 24 hours. If for some reason you do not obtain this email after purchase please contact CTPM via email at email@example.com or via phone on +61 2 4226 6184.
This pack of goodies will enable your site to learn about:
- The importance of asking 3 quality questions of every Operator to understand how well they have been trained to operate the plant
- Determining the best operational setting & practices for each product – the role of centre-lining
- Is plant & equipment condition impacting on centre-line settings?
- Developing best practice templates for SOPs and Quality Standards
- Developing, delivering, assessing and reinforcing the required training
This CI Master Class was designed for a group of people on site to view the recording together, then have a brief discussion after the session regarding what the new learning means for the site and what actions can be taken to apply any of the learning's.
If you have any questions or comments relating to this CI Master Class topic, please feel free to contact the presenter Ross Kennedy on firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy!